Of Interest to Me: the city is a great setting for an awesome show

I recently started to watch CBS’s new show “Mad Love”. It is really an interesting show, since it’s on right after “How I Met Your Mother” and you can just see the similarities between the two shows. Even though every episode I can find at least two things that compare, it is still an exciting concept. Kate (Sarah Chalke) meets Ben (Jason Biggs) and it’s love at first sight. But then there are their respective best friends, Connie (Judy Greer) and Larry (Tyler Labine). For the best friends, it is anything BUT love at first sight. They hate each other and fight all the time. But even though Kate and Ben are so in love, they still have their issues, which is usually what the show revolves around. Even though the show has some VERY stupid times, generally it is a good show just to sit down and watch. I love, love, LOVE the cast, who are some very famous people and are great all together. I really hope they keep the show on though, since it was a mid-season replacement and it hasn’t been getting all that many views. But either way, it has a great storyline and it even takes place in one of my favorite places: New York City! The characters even work in the Empire State Building and I just love the area. So if you are just chilling out on Monday, tune into CBS at 8:30 to watch “Mad Love”.

(from l-r) Ben, Connie, Larry, Kate

(from l-r) Ben, Connie, Larry, Kate

8 thoughts on “Of Interest to Me: the city is a great setting for an awesome show

1. I’m so glade you posted on “Mad Love.” I love the show, but I have to agree with you, “How I Met Your Mother” is still better. Isn’t it so obvious that Connie and Larry will end up together?!?!?

2. I’ve never heard of this show before but it sounds pretty good! New York City is always an awesome place to set a show in because there are so many things to do there 🙂

3. It does sound like a very typical show but I’m sure it’s good because the cast looks very funny! NYC ROCKS! 😀

4. Haha if it’s not USA shows, it’s CBS!! Haha I’m the same way, so I really can’t make fun! And NYC is an awesome place, but can I get a what what for DC?! NCIS!!!

5. Sahiba, I’d much rather spend my time watching Dancing with the Stars. Only kidding. Thanks for the indirect suggestion of watching this show. Maybe I’ll consider it.
    Also sorry for not watching Tony the other day, but then again I thought he got eaten by a bear…
    Good post!!

6. hi! Just checking in to see how the blogging is going. I have never watched this show but I don’t take time to watch Monday Night Tv. I may have to DVR it and see what it is all about after reading your review. Keep up the good work on your blog!