Challenge Six: words are fun!

For this weeks challenge, I decided to make a wordle. There are two reasons I wanted to make a wordle: a) we are reading History of Love right now and one major motif throughout the book is words. I thought it would be interesting to see my words on something a little different than paper or on the blog. That is part of reason b) as well as the concept looked really cool. I mean, look at them! I have to say, I didn’t expect all of the words from my previous challenge post to be some of the most common words I used. I do understand why “becasue” was so big: I tend to explain every little thing for no particular reason. But I couldn’t figure out “one”. I think it might be for when I start t describe things. “Know” is also big. (I hope I don’t sound like a know-it-all when I post!) The one that made me happy was how “love” was big becasue I know that I tend to explain things while saying how much I love them. Most if the words are what I use to explain things, but some of the smaller ones are random without the sentences it is usually in.

My wordle!

My wordle!

Also, make sure to vote in my poll on the side of my blog. (You can choose more than one!)