Of Interest to Me: spies rock!

So I had to finish up my USA shows so I could get to other shows. (Yes, they do exist in my world!) The last of my favorite USA shows is “Covert Affairs” which stars Piper Perabo as the main character Annie Walker. Now that you all know a lot about USA shows, you can guess that it’s a cop show, but this one is more refined: it’s the CIA. She started off as a trainee, but she gets bumped up to the Domestic Protection Division (hereby referred to as the DPD) becasue of her ex-boyfriend. Anne doesn’t know that she was bumped for that reason, but she believes that it was becasue Ben (the ex) that she now has an official job. She has a cover as being in the Smithsonian, but it isn’t very relevant. She works alongside a blind special ops official named August “Auggie” Anderson. (Just putting out there: he’s hot.) He helps her through her rough first weeks and they have shown to grow closer as friends. Annie’s boss is Joan Campbell, who is also the wife of Arthur Campbell, who is the head of DCS. Another character is Jai Wilcox, who has something shady in his background. Annie’s sister is also a major character but we haven’t really delved into her story yet. The story was left off in a very very intriguing cliffhanger in September and won’t start again until June! I would usually have started off giving out spoilers, but since there are only eleven episodes, I want you to go and watch it, becasue the show is so awesome! Watch it before June 7th, at 10/9c, becasue it is starting season 2 then. This is a must watch!

the cast!

the cast!

Annie and Auggie are so cute together, and according to Abby (I love your obsession darling!), they are an “OTP”, a one true pair. So we love them together, and nothing can stop them!

(l-r) Auggie and Annie: so cute!

(l-r) Auggie and Annie: so cute!

I know you want a close up of Auggie becasue he is so awesome, so I guess I can give it to you. 🙂

Isnt he cute?

Isn't he cute?

13 thoughts on “Of Interest to Me: spies rock!

1. Yes, Auggie and Annie are an OTP. They belong together. Ben who? No body likes him. He needs to go away!!! And I miss that show so much!! My favorite one is when they are protecting the guy at Niagara Falls!!! We are having a party for the season 2 premiere!!

2. Whenever I think of/hear about Piper Perabo, I think of Cheaper by the Dozen. Don’t ask me why, but that’s what I think of. 🙂 I can’t stand when a show leaves you on an edge-of-your-seat cliffhanger, and doesn’t come back forever!! It kills me!! 😛

3. Wow! It seems like Covert Affairs just had the season finale a few weeks ago. Boy time does fly. To be honest I don’t remember where the series left off, but I enjoyed the first season. USA has put out some great series over the past few years, and I can’t wait to see what they come up with next.

4. I don’t think you will ever run out of tv shows to write about! 🙂 And I also think of Cheaper by the Dozen whenever you mention Piper!! Anyways lovely summary of all the USA shows! 😉

5. how do you have so much time to watch so many shows! i can barely keep up with the phineas and ferb episodes. 😉

6. I have never seen his show before but you really made me want to watch it, Sahib. Although I don’t think it will be as good as NCIS…maybe…
    PS. Tony

7. This is actually like the only USA show I don’t watch, along with the witness protection program one (I can’t remember its name) either. But USA shows are awesome!

8. And in the cast picture, it’s weird to see her sister in there!!! She isn’t supposed to know about her!!! It just looks weird!! I think that’s why she is wearing a color, amirite??

9. Pingback: Challenge Nine: rounding it all up… | Books, Filed Under Love

10. I am glad to find so many constructive information at this time within the article, we require increase new approaches in this regard, thanks for sharing