Challenge 1:Why you should love my blog

Here come the challenges: this is Challenge 1 if you couldn’t tell from the title. (: For those of you who are new to my blog (or even people who regularly check my blog!), you are probably wondering what my title even means. I’ll get to that. But first, my name is Sahiba (phonetically, it is sy-ba) and I live in New York in the United States of America and I am in the tenth grade. I am 15 years old and my birthday is in October. Just so you know, my birthday is celebrated every month, much to the dismay of my family members. So back to the title, if I were able to file every thing in my life under a special category, books would be filed under love. (Television and Anthony DiNozzo would also be, but books are probably number one.) On my blog, I write about two things: one is the books I read outside of my classroom in my free time, which leaves me with the dilemma of trying to figure out which book I want to write about, but that’s okay, and the other is the television shows that I watch/obsess over. I hope that this interests other people as well, because sometimes, I feel like I’m the only one who evenly divides her spare time with these two things. But I can’t be the only one, so I hope I find those other people in the world who spend their spare time reading/watching t.v. (For those of you who do, can you multi-task? I just can’t seem to do it! I feel like I could spend more time if I could just do both…) Some of my posts that you should check out are “Who wouldn’t want to be a witch?“, “Sometimes, criminals do good things…“, “Yes, I’m back to my princes and princesses!”, “princesses and princes…sigh…“, “HIMYM!“, and of course, last but not least, “NCIS!! 🙂“. If you can’t read all of them, I guess I would be okay with that…but definitely try. Hope you enjoy my posts!

2 thoughts on “Challenge 1:Why you should love my blog

1. Hi, My Name is Beth Gentrup. I will be your guest teacher on this Edublogs challenge. I teach 7th & 8th graders in a Junior High in Nebraska. I teach gifted students and we work with a lot of technology. They are also involved in the Edublog challenge!
    I am looking forward to reading your blog. I also love to read so I will be interested in checking out what you are reading.

2. Pingback: Visit these – March 2011 Week 2 | Challenge Yourself to Blog